Utilising a range of techniques including cognitive-behavioural therapy and strategies to enhance productivity within the workplace, training can be tailored to meet your employee’s needs. From managing pressure and stress to dealing with people problems at work. Training can assist with promoting self-care, productivity and integrated problem-solving. It can help avoiding drifting into counselling and provide knowledge on directing employees in helping them manage their mental wellbeing. Courses on offer include:
- Stress Management
- Self Awareness in the Helping Professions
- Common Mental Health Issues: Increasing Awareness and Enabling Responsiveness
- Enhancing Resilience and working with Strengths
- Staff Wellbeing: Relaxation and Imagery Techniques
- Managing Difficult People at Work
Courses can be arranged as single session courses or as a block for skill acquisition. Contact me to discuss your specific requirements.